[Choir] Solo/reading coachings - times available

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 5 21:56:22 EDT 2012

Dear Choir,

This is for those of you interested in any of the following:

- Non nobis - opening solo
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow, opening solo - this is new; music is
available in the Music Room, on top of the file cabinets the left as you
walk in. FYI, the range is good for most altos/higher baris/swings.
- Readings

There are more people interested than solo/reader slots available, so I
would like to coach as many people as possible and then either come to
decisions or, as needed, hold auditions.

I have the following times available next week:

Monday 4/9 -