[Choir] The rest of that coaching email...

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 5 22:03:50 EDT 2012

Hi all. Sorry about that... Meant to save a draft, and hit "send"
instead. This email is the completion of the one I just sent by mistake.

To continue: next week I have the following coaching times available
for solo/reading contenders. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. If you are
absolutely unable to make any of these please let me know.

If you have not signed up I can't know you're interested - so if that's
you, TELL ME. Any and all are encouraged to give these things a try if
you wish. Thank you.

Monday 4/9:
12:00_______________

Tuesday 4/10:
3:00 OR 3:30 (not both)_______________
(6:20 - Stefanie, consider this a confirmation)

Friday 4/13:
(1:00 - Danielle, consider this a confirmation)