[Choir] For Stutes / small ensemble singers / soloists & duettists / readers

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 19 15:04:01 EDT 2012

Dear You All,

STUTES: as usual, please expect to stay late on Monday as well as
Thursday night next week, polishing. We will also need to review after
the larger group has been released on Sunday.

"KYRIE" ENSEMBLE: I don't know yet how much, if any, extra time will be
needed for the ensemble. My guess is little to none, but I have been
known to be wrong! I may ask you in a bit earlier than the full choir on
Sunday in any event to review (the call will not be earlier than 11 no
matter what, however).

SOLOISTS/DUETTISTS and READERS, I:
I am clearing some extra time for coaching/lessons next week. These
times include:

Tuesday: 1:00 to 1:30
Tuesday: 4:00 to 5:00
Tuesday: possibly 6:30 to 7:00 (TBA)
Thursday: 12:30 to 1:00
Thursday: 1:30 to 2:00
Thursday: 4:30 to 5:30
Friday: 5:00 to 6:00

If you have recently had to miss a lesson, or have not had a coaching
on your reading or solo, PLEASE SIGN UP ASAP if any of these times work
for you. Write me back pronto, in other words. First come first serve.

SOLOISTS/DUETTISTS and READERS, II:
DeBaun, and microphones for those using them, will be available at 6:00
pm on Monday and Thursday next week. I would like to get everyone
onstage working their pieces during this time on at least one of those
evenings. Please let me know if neither evening is doable for you. If
only one is doable, let me know that too.

HENRY V people: continuity will be especially important among the four
of you. Can I count on you all to appear at DeBaun by 6:15 on Monday, or
is there a conflict? If Monday cannot work, how about Thursday?

Looking forward!

Best,