[Choir] Concert week rehearsals & TECH

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 19 14:51:24 EDT 2012

Dear All,

All next week's rehearsals, inclduing 4/23 and 4/26, will be IN DEBAUN.

Please be at DeBaun and ready to start at 6:45 sharp. I will look into
getting folders moved to DeBaun so you do not have to come first to the
Music Room (please be alert to any emails from me on this, in case that
doesn't work out).

TECH will be on SUNDAY 4/29 starting at 11:00 a.m. Tech for the full
choir will go no later than 1:00 p.m. (Stutes, you may need to plan on
staying later). It is probable that I will NOT need the full choir for
the full two hours, but PLAN ON IT JUST IN CASE. Thank you.

CALL TIME for the concert is 2:00 p.m. sharp, fully dressed and on the
stage. The house opens at 2:30, and the concert starts at 3:00.

There will not be an intermission. The concert will most likely last
between 80-90 minutes, but please do not schedule anything that would
make you anxious about time. Thank you.

Best,