[Choir] MESSIAH Sing, Sunday 12/09: 6:25 pm, St. Matts (8th & Hudson)

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 9 00:50:50 EST 2012

REMINDER! MESSIAH Sing is tomorrow if you're reading this late Sat, and
TODAY if you get this on Sunday!

Dear All -

Quick reminders:

MESSIAH Sing is this Sunday, 6:25 call at St. Matt's (8th & Hudson) for
warm-up/review; start time is 7:00.

Please note that this is not an optional event. This is an official
Stevens Choir concert/event. All are expected to be there unless a very
necessary absence has been cleared with me in advance (that includes
call time). Thanks.

Dress nicely, ideally in red & black, and bring some layers.
Temperature can be wobbly in St. Matt's. BRING YOUR SCORE. Spares will
be available if you don't own one, but we need spares for audience who
are singing as well.

SOLOISTS (INCLUDING RECITATIVE SINGERS) - call time is 6:00. There are
some scheduling issues at the church that Dave's trying to work around,
but even if we can't work until a little later, you can get the lay of
the land and a sense of the acoustics. Please be sure you are especially
nicely dressed - for you, suits, very nice slacks/tops or dresses/skirts
are definitely in order, along with dress shoes.

FYI, everyone - I will probably be in a particular full concert outfit,
specifically one made by my Mother, who is going to be here from the
West Coast for a visit. So when you see me, don't worry that you should
be in full concert gear as well. :-)

Looking forward!