[Choir] Prior and after

dzimmerm dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 9 02:09:07 EST 2012

Also...just a reminder that there is a reading of A Christmas Carol at
4pm in the Bissinger Room, followed by a reception at 5:30pm (same
place)...if you have friends/family coming to the Messiah Sing, please
feel free to invite them to one or both. Admission is free, with
donations being accepted for Rebuild Hoboken.

And St. Matthews is giving a reception afterwards in the church
basement following the Messiah Sing - all are invited to attend!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!
-Dave