[Choir] Thanks and have a great holiday!

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 10 15:13:44 EST 2012

Dear Choir,

Thanks for a wonderful evening last night. I hope you had a good time!
People were certainly impressed with you, and I was very proud.

A special shout-out to our fine soloists: Brava, everyone!

AND, a special thank you to the octet for leading "O thou that
tellest."

Choir is now officially over for the semester. We will start up again
next semester on the first Monday or Thursday (whichever comes first) of
classes, same time, same place. Repertoire will include music by
Whitacre, Lauridsen and other composers living and working in America,
including some from Stevens itself.

Re VOICE LESSONS:

To anyone interested in taking lessons who is not already in the
studio: please be sure to contact me with your interest, as I get the
studio schedule underway a couple weeks before classes start.

I hope final exams/projects et al smile upon you and that you have a
fun, rejuvenating holiday break.

All best,