[Choir] This weekend and Facebook

dzimmerm dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 15 09:53:22 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

This weekend starts the concert season for our department. We hope you
can join us for some if not all of our performing arts events. Further
details for all can be found on our website: www.debaun.org

FRIDAY - Alicia and Melissa's Voice Recital at the Library at 8:15pm
(free admission, donations appreciated, light refreshments served)

SATURDAY - Voice Recital in the Music Room at 1pm
(free admission, light refreshments served)

SATURDAY - Stevens Orchestra Concert at DeBaun Auditorium at 8pm
(tickets are $3 for Stevens students, available at door)

Also, the Choir has a Facebook Group - anyone can join:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2201898977/?bookmark_t=group

After Thanksgiving we'll create an event for the Choir Concert and for
the Messiah Sing that you can pass along to others.

THANKS, and maybe I'll see you at one of the events this weekend!
-Dave