[Choir] HEMS for new OUTFITS - Tues 11/27 measurements

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 19 08:01:10 EST 2012

To those of you with new dresses/tuxes:

Cindy Boyle will be coming to Stevens (Music Room) on Tuesday 11/27,
starting at about 11:00 a.m., to take measurements for hemming your
dresses and tux pants. You will need to wear PERFORMANCE SHOES, or
shoes
that are very close to the same height.

Women: I strongly advise against high heels, for reasons of safety on
the risers, comfort standing throughout the concert, and
alignment/posture effects that can affect your ability to breathe well
for singing.

PLEASE WRITE BACK AND NOTE WHICH TIME FRAMES, BELOW, YOU CAN ATTEND on
Tuesday 11/27. There are quite a few hems to do, and she can't do
everyone at once - so please provide ALL the time frames you can
attend.
I'll then try to divvy up general-time-frame appointments to best
utilize everyone's time. Thank you.

11-12
12-1
1-2
2-3
3-4
(4-5 if absolutely needed)
(5-6 if absolutely needed)

If you have not yet paid for your outfit, PLEASE DO SO. $60/tuxes;
$40/dresses. Thank you.

You may also have your dress/pants hemmed elsewhere. Dresses should
hang 1" above the floor, and tux pants should break over the front top
of your dress shoes.

Best,