[Choir] Upcoming Events

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 19 18:08:32 EST 2012

Hi All,

I just wanted to email you all before Thanksgiving, so you had the right
information for after Thanksgiving J

The CHOIR CONCERT is on Sunday, December 2, 2013 at 3pm at DeBaun
Auditorium.

The MESSIAH SING is on Sunday, December 9, 2013 at 7pm at St. Matthew's
Church (8th and Hudson Streets)

PRIOR to the Messiah Sing, on Sunday, December 9, the theater honor society
Theta Alpha Phi will be holding A Reading of A Christmas Carol in the
Bissinger Room at 4pm, followed by a holiday reception for parents and
alumni, starting at approx. 5:30pm. Please let your family/alumni know that
they are welcome at both events prior to the Messiah Sing. No charge, but
donations will be accepted.

Any questions about the above, please email me directly at
dzimmerm at stevens.edu

I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and enjoy your break!

Best,

-Dave