[Choir] Outfit HEM Schedule and Reminder

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 25 23:35:09 EST 2012

For All New Choir Members:

If you never got back to me about when you can come in this Tuesday
between 11 & 4 (5 latest) to get your outfit measured for hemming:

I ASSUME YOU ARE READY AND ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF IT YOURSELF, and to do
so competently. One inch from the ground for women; top of pant leg
breaks over the upper arch of the foot, for men (all while wearing
performance shoes, of course).

If this iS NOT the case, you will have to make yourself available on
Tuesday while Cindy Boyle is here.

My thanks to all those who did get back to me, including those who
assured me they'd have their hems done elsewhere.

MEASUREMENT SCHEDULE for this TUESDAY, 11/27, in Music Room (please
wear/bring performance shoes!) -

11-12: Zach K, Ben, T.J. (up to 2 more slots)

12-1: Mike M, David E-S. (up to 3 more slots)

1-2: Natalie, Deanna Tyd (up to 3 more slots)

2-3: Trevor, Stanley (up to 3 more slots)

3-4: open - up to 5 slots. IF YOU NEED THIS TIME YOU MUST CONTACT ME,
IN WRITING, BEFORE MONDAY IS OUT. Otherwise Cindy is going home.

Best,