[Choir] PROGRAM for concert - please check your name, etc.

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 25 23:46:26 EST 2012

Dear Choir!

Below is the roster as it currently exists for inclusion on the Choir
Concert program next Sunday. Please check the spelling of your name,
your graduation year, and any notations (i.e. for section leader, etc. -
key is at bottom).

If you are not on here, my most fervent apologies - it always happens!

If you see any omissions or problems, please alert me ASAP with
specific corrections. The final version must go to Robert by mid-week
for print preparation.

Thank you.

Cheers,
BR

SOPRANOS
Sarai Cardoza ‘11
Rowena Dolot ‘16
Diana Fournier ‘14
Alexandra Haracz ‘16
Elizabeth Hromada ‘16#
DeAnna Humphrey ‘16
Melissa Loria ‘15
Melissa Lugo, grad^#
Alicia Mahon, grad
Kathleen Nevola ‘16
Rachel Watson ‘16
Haoshuang Zhao, grad

TENORS
Michael Abramo ‘15^
Paul Ahn ‘15
Trevor Batchelder ‘16#
Kyle Gonzalez ‘15
Devin Mattheson ‘16
Ben Tucker ‘16
Andy Wiggins ‘16#

SWINGS
John Baldassano ‘14
Ian Marcellana ‘15
Adam Wing ‘13
Mike Wolff ‘14

ALTOS
Natalie Barillaro ‘16
Danielle Gherardi ‘16
Ivan Gonzalez ‘13#
Danielle Holden, grad^#
Natalia Kafel ‘14
Liz Lamb ‘15
Brenna Mackey ‘15
Deanna Quackenbush ‘17
Catherine Ricculli ‘14
Nicole Santos ‘16
Deanna Tyd ‘16

BARIS/BASSES
Howard Allen ‘14
Zachary Auerbach ‘16*
Bayindir Citak ‘14
Christopher Coppola ’12; grad
Ethan Crump ‘16
David Estes-Smargiassi ‘16
Colin Gliech ‘15^#
Jackson Kelly ‘13
Zachary Klapwald ‘16
Mike Marnell ‘16
Stanley Mikuta ‘16
Thomas J. O’Neill ‘16
Michael Paulauski ‘14^
Kevin Quigley ‘16
Christopher Strachan, ‘16
Brian Voyer ‘17#

* Assistant Conductor for Sectional Rehearsals
^ Section Leader
# Octet Ensemble for “O thou that tellest…”