[Choir] Messiah Sing on December 9th

dzimmerm dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 30 11:01:07 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

First, I'm greatly looking forward to your concert on Sunday! Break
legs, everyone.

Second, next Sunday is the Messiah Sing...but its more as well. Theta
Alpha Phi is presenting Christmas Carol at 4pm, and then there's a
holiday social following it...and preceding the 7pm Messiah Sing. If you
have friends/family/alumni coming to the Messiah Sing, please let them
know about the other events that day. Admission to all is free, and
donations are being accepted to two very worthy causes. See below for
all details.

Thanks, and see you on Sunday!
-Dave

DeBaun Center for Performing Arts invites you to join us for a holiday
celebration! Three events on one day, all celebrating the season in
different ways. Come to one or come to all! Admission is free, with
donations being accepted to Rebuild Hoboken (rebuildhoboken.org) and the
St. Matthew's Lunchtime Ministry (www.stmatthewtrinity.org)

A Reading of A CHRISTMAS CAROL
Sunday, December 9th at 4pm
Bissinger Room, 4 Floor Howe Center
Theta Alpha Phi presents their annual production of a reading of
Charles Dickens’ classic, chilling, and festive A Christmas Carol,
adapted by Clara Barton Green. Our cast and crew are comprised of
Stevens students, alumni, and staff and will be directed by David
Zimmerman.  Our readers for the production are: Caroline Amaba, Trevor
Batchelder, Chris Candreva, DJ Chapman, Chris Diggins, Beth Hromada,
Emily Hromada, Jackson Kelly, Liz Lamb, Molly Molino, Holly Nelson,
Christine Sidorski, David Vincenti, and featuring Zane Schacht as
Scrooge. For more information: tap at stevens.edu and
www.facebook.com/StevensTap60

HOLIDAY SOCIAL
Sunday, December 9th at 5:30pm
Bissinger Room, 4 Floor Howe Center
Come enjoy a warm glass of mulled wine and tastes from the season! All
are welcome.
For more information: dzimmerm at stevens.edu

THE MESSIAH SING
Sunday, December 9th at 7pm
St. Matthew Trinity Lutheran Church, 8th & Hudson Street, Hoboken
DeBaun Center and St. Matthews team up for the fifth year to present a
community Messiah Sing, featuring the Stevens Choir and conducted by Dr.
Bethany Reeves. Come to sing along or just to listen! Music scores
provided and all ages welcome. For more information: www.debaun.org and
rgonzal1 at stevens.edu