[Choir] Other concerts

dzimmerm dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 30 11:09:24 EST 2012

Hi All,
Sorry to fill up your inbox, but wanted to remind you of the other
concerts going on:

Concert Band & Ensembles Concert
Saturday, December 1 at 8pm, DeBaun Auditorium

Jazz Band Concert
Wednesday, December 5 at 7pm, Bissinger Room, 4th Floor Howe

Piano Recital
Friday, December 14 at 8pm, DeBaun Auditorium

Thanks!
-Dave