[Choir] Reminder - taping tonight!

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 15 15:26:11 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Just a reminder that we'll be taping the Choir tonight at the end (around
8:45pm) for a video that will be presented to Greg Gianforte on Friday,
thanking him for his $10 million donation to Stevens. The President is very
excited that we can add this portion to the video, and I hope you are, too!

If you are not in rehearsal on Monday but can make it by 8:30pm, then join
us! Also, if you can wear something that says "Stevens" on it, that would be
great, too.but not mandatory! It's more important that you are here.

THANKS, and see you tonight!

-Dave