[Choir] OUTFITS - time to pay up! Newbies & Section Leaders take note -

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 15 14:59:30 EDT 2012

Dear New Choir Members,

We have to order those new dresses and tuxes, and that means we have to
get money in for them ASAP. Please pay me directly in cash or check OR
hand off payment to your section leader, who I'm asking to collect
payments, note who paid what, and deliver all to me.

Dresses: $40
Tuxes: $60 (Zach K, I need to give you back $5!)

DUCKBILLS: if you make an appointment with Robert Gonzales down at
DeBaun, he can take duckbills for you. Please alert me if you're doing
this, so I can mark that you've paid up.

SECTION LEADERS:

Melissa Lugo (sopranos)
Danielle Holden (altos)
Michael Abramo (tenors)
Michael Paulauski (Monday bari/bass/swings)
Colin Gliech (Thursday bare/bass/swings)

Thank you!

Best,