[Choir] Solidifying membership -

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 10 21:23:00 EDT 2012

Dear Choir,

We are now into week three of school - that magical time when I assume
everyone's schedule is really truly set, and that I can safely select
persons to head the various sections.

There are two types of section leaders - those who take attendance and
serve as contact people for their section members, and those who
actually take the musical lead in some sectional rehearsals. Usually the
former leaders are upperclassmen who are in Choir twice per week, and
the latter are those with the pure musical skills, plus a willingness to
take time to prep, to take on the job.

I'll be looking over the information you've given me about when each of
you can be in Choir, re class conflicts, as I put together the section
rosters and contact potential section leaders.

IF YOUR SCHEDULE HAS CHANGED FROM WHAT YOU ORIGNALLY PUT DOWN ON THE
CHOIR SIGN-UP SHEET, I need to know right away. Thank you.

Best,