[Choir] Sleep Now - midis

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 24 20:21:20 EDT 2013

Dear Choir,

This contains information sent earlier. It's worth a repeat.

As of Monday, "Sleep Now" is VERY close to being VERY good. It needs
some additional work, particularly from tenors near the opening (when
you're against the sopranos in measure 4) and the bass/baris through
pages 1-2, especially measures 23-24. Please listen to your part a
couple times before rehearsal tomorrow (which is in DeBaun - folders are
already there), and also before Sunday. Here's the link info again:

MIDIS:

Zach Auerbach has posted part and full-piece midis of "A Boy & A Girl,"
"Little Things" and "Sleep Now" on his website. The link is:

http://zaksoup.com/stevenschoir/

The system he's using to display those files is searchable, so if you
go to the search bar and type in your part (e.g. tenor, soprano) it
should pull up all of the files for that part. You can listen to your
part separately, and in context with the other parts as well.

CALLS ON SUNDAYS THE 28th: We have tech 11:00-12:30 at DeBaun; then
President's Ensemble & Trio to 1:00. As always, I'll try to release you
earlier.

Concert call is 2:00 onstage; house opens at 2:30; curtain is at 3:00;
concert should last about 1.5 hours.

Most of our music is in very good shape; please use those midis to help
"Sleep Now" get to the same level!

Best,