[Choir] Well done, all!

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 28 20:34:40 EDT 2013

Dear Choir!

Thank you for a beautiful concert today. Will Stackpole was thrilled,
you should know ("Sleep Now" is his), and I got many compliments,
especially on the "Five Hebrew Love Songs," which were indeed gorgeous.

The alumni there were jealous of you getting to sing all that Whitacre.
:-)

Thank you, as well, for the flowers - Rachel got them to me in the
foyer after the concert. They're lovely.

It's been a wonderful semester, and I wish you all the best for your
finals!

Cheers and applause,