[Choir] Dress/tux pants ARRIVAL - Urgent!

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 22 13:02:24 EST 2013

This is for those of you who had measurements taken by Cindy Boyle for
your choir outfits.

Cindy is going to haul everything back to the Music Room this evening. I
expect her to be here probably no later than 6:30. PLEASE COME BY, if
you possibly can, AND PICK UP YOUR OUTFIT this evening.

If you cannot get here before 7:30 but could be here a bit later, LET ME
KNOW. I will have to stay late to wait for you, but I can't stay too
late.

Cindy has to carry everything, so can't iron/steam. Please plan to
iron/steam your own outfit. If you iron: place a towel between the
fabric and the iron. The fabric is largely plastic in the final
analysis, and it will melt if you don't. It will also melt if you use a
hairdryer on it, so don't do that! (yes, people have done that...).

Again, LET ME KNOW if you can get your dress/pants this evening.

The Music Room door will be open tomorrow only to those with swipe
access to the room. If you have a friend taking lessons, they can get
in. I will leave out unclaimed items in hopes that people will pick them
up.

Please make every effort to get your outfit BEFORE Sunday.

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice