[Choir] Neither rain nor sleet - caroling is still on! (BUT...)

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 8 22:31:33 EST 2014

...BUT we are adjusting our usual route to focus on several INDOOR
locations while avoiding OUTDOOR locations.

And, we head over to Dean Bruno's a bit sooner than originally planned.

The above is in the event that the weather outside is indeed frightful
tomorrow evening, as forecast by Dave Zimmerman (he is The Boss of our
overall department if you don't know him), weather.com, and
thefu**ingweather.com. Don't use asterisks if you look up that last one.

Dave Z, who is just that kind of guy, thoughtfully bought us several
large umbrellas for the dashes between caroling spots. Best to bring
yours as well if you have one!

Upshot - we're still on. 7pm, Music Room, tomorrow Tuesday 12/9.

Cheers,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice