[Choir] FYI re this evening's rehearsal

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 6 16:54:25 EST 2014

Dear Choir,

Due to an emergency requiring my presence elsewhere this evening,
Stephanie will be running tonight's rehearsal. Please give her all your
best attention!

HAMLET people - we are dealing with a sudden and quite unfortunate
situation, hence my need to be at DeBaun earlier than originally
intended. PLEASE NOTE: if you have any sizable scenes with Ophelia in
the first half of the play, you are released from Choir and requested to
get to the theatre by 7:30 at latest, as we must try to squeeze in runs
of those scenes. If you do not interact with Ophelia in any major way in
the first half, please leave Choir by 8 and get to the theatre. The full
cast will need orientation to a new wrinkle in our show.

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice