[Choir] Invitation

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 7 02:21:13 EST 2014

Dear Choir,

I trust you had a productive rehearsal this evening, and am sorry I was
unable to be there.

Should you be interested in WHY I was absent, know that you have a
never-to-be-repeated chance to see me play a character less than half my
age tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday at DeBaun, 8pm, due to the very
unfortunate illness of one of our two Ophelias, Choir member Claire
Griffin.

There are better reasons to go, of course, starting with the fact that
it's a good workshop production of "Hamlet" and including the fact that
a lot of students are doing terrific work in it, including Choir members
from this and recent semesters - Liz, Declan, Colin, Michael Paulauski,
Mike Marnell, Greg Gwyn, Bayindir, DeVon, Trevor, Will R, Katie, and
Jackson Kelly are all in the play.

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice