[Choir] Links to repertoire

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 17 23:18:40 EDT 2014

Dear Choir -

Here are several links to current repertoire:

Feller from Fortune - a very clean, detailed performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoS2UbVsLaQ

Carpuela Lindo, arr. Tadeo -
This is the only one I could find for the choral arrangement and I'm not
wild about the performance - too fast - but it may be helpful all the
same. There are LOTS of links to performances, as "CP" is a very popular
song in Ecuador, but this is the only one of the choral piece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoS2UbVsLaQ

Shenandoah, arr. Erb -
This is the St. Olaf Choir. St. Olaf is one of THE finest schools for
choral music in the country, and their choir has been gold standard for
pretty much ever. Very much worth a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBiP_kDI-Ak

Cheers,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice