[Choir] Corrected link: Carpuela Lindo

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 18 21:49:24 EDT 2014

My thanks to Bayindir for alerting me that I had the wrong link for
"Carpuela." Here's the correct one.

Carpuela Lindo, arr. Tadeo -
This is the only link I could find for the choral arrangement and I'm
not wild about the performance - too fast - but it may be helpful all
the same. There are LOTS of links to performances, as "CP" is a very
popular song in Ecuador, but this is the only one of the choral piece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdvKBpc472M

-BR