[Choir] Tallis link -

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 5 13:06:23 EST 2014

Thanks to Greg Mercado for this link to "If ye love me." It shows the
sheet music as the piece progresses, so you can better follow your part.
Very nice recording by the Tallis Scholars (in this case, sounds like
they're using all men - the upper parts are sung by countertenors).

BTW, notice the different-looking notation. That's what I mean when I
say the version we have has been adjusted to be more familiar to modern
eyes.

Best,
BR