[Choir] NEW DRESSES/TUXES - HEMS - PLEASE READ NOW

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 5 16:13:35 EST 2014

Dear Choir,

This is for those of you who:

a) have a dress or tux pants needing hemming, who have

b) NOT YET REPLIED to my last email on this topic.

That's most of you.

Please note that you have exactly TWO chances to get this done through
Stevens. One is tomorrow before Choir. One is next Monday before Choir.
That's it.

If you don't get signed up for one of them because you don't read your
Choir emails, you will have to take your pants/dress to a shop that does
tailoring (there's a business card taped on my door of one such place)
and have your hem done there, at your own expense.

Ms. Cindy Boyle is coming in from 5pm-6:45 tomorrow evening before
Choir, and can also come in next Monday 11/10 from 5pm-6:45 before
Choir. I need to know when you are coming. You'll need to bring your
garment and PERFORMANCE SHOES.

We cannot take care of 20 people at once. Send me your preferred date &
time. If you are the 10th person saying "I can do 5:00 tomorrow," you
may be out of luck. Please write back NOW.

If it is completely impossible for you to be there before Choir, you'll
have to get the measurements done in the first 15 minutes or so of Choir
itself, as much as I hate that and as bad as that is for our rehearsal
process. Unless you have a class or are racing from a coop job, PLEASE
get there earlier.

My thanks to those of you who have already responded.

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice