[Choir] Choir in DEBAUN tomorrow: early meet, READERS

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 16 11:55:17 EST 2014

Dear Choir,

We are going into production week for our concert. Please be ready to
rehearse at DeBaun at 6:45 tomorrow and Thursday.

The binders will be taken down tomorrow.

READERS:
We will not have a mic tomorrow, but WILL have time in the hall starting
at 5:30. So far I know Emily is coming. Please send me word if you are
able to get there between 5:30 and 6:30. Earlier is better, as
observation of others is an excellent learning tool.

Looking forward, all!

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice