[Choir] Dress & tux hem update

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 16 12:08:24 EST 2014

Cindy Boyle will be delivering the newly-hemmed dresses and pants to
DeBaun this week at the Thursday rehearsal.

If you have class on Thursday nights, please plan to swing by DeBaun
IMMEDIATELY after class to pick up your item. I'll be in the hall to
about 9:10. Let me know if this is a genuine impossibility.

IMPORTANT -

If you DID NOT GET YOUR DRESS HEM TAKEN CARE OF BY CINDY or otherwise,
you are going to have to get it taken care of yourself this week before
the concert. I suggest going to a dry cleaning shop in town - they
usually have some tailoring services. You'll need to ask for a rush job.

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice