[Choir] Thank you! AND, about Monday rehearsal -

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sat Nov 22 23:47:09 EST 2014

Dear Choir!

Thank you for a wonderful performance today. From readers to soloists to
cellist to pianist to the full ensemble - with a very fun assist from
President's - you were all wonderful and should know that compliments
were showered upon you post-concert by your audience.

Well done!

And now for the good/bad news. Good, because MUSIC! Bad, because - what?
no break?

No break.

Monday rehearsal: MESSIAH. If you have a score, please bring it. We have
some extra. We'll probably have to do some sharing.

Further good news: I'm hearing that some people who know the music are
actually planning to come and SING with us, which is what this event is
really supposed to be - a singalong.

If you know ANYONE who's acquainted with MESSIAH, please invite them!
And then kidnap them, just to be sure. Thank you.

We'll be reviewing/power-learning the major MESSIAH choruses this Monday
and both rehearsals after Thanksgiving. THEN we break. Except for the
Caroling Party, which is Tuesday evening Dec. 9. That will end with us
being treated to a very nice shindig at the VERY nice (and huge) home of
Dean Bruno, right on campus.

SO IN BRIEF:

Yes, we have rehearsals through Dec. 7

The MESSIAH Sing is on Sunday Dec. 7, call time 6pm, St. Matthews (8th &
Hudson).

Caroling Party (optional, but please come - and bring friends!) at 7:00
pm on Tuesday Dec. 9 (have class? check w/me; you can probably join in
late).

THANK YOU again, all - today's was a very fun concert!

Cheers,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice