[Choir] Dresses - need try-ons ASAP

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 3 00:16:18 EDT 2014

Dear Women of the Choir!

The dresses are in, and need to be tried on pronto. Exchanges have to
happen pretty fast, and as these gowns do size oddly, EVERYONE should
try on her dress as soon as humanly possible. We have a limited window
for sending them back.

Only exception to the "try on now!" urgency: those who tried on the size
8 sample dress and ordered an 8 because it fit well.

I'm going to be in the Music Room from 1 to 4 tomorrow, and will ask
Robert to make the gowns available to 6 if he's going to be around. If
you possibly can, please do come by and try on your dress. Barring that,
I'll be in on Monday from 12:30 through Choir and Tuesday 12:30 through
7pm.

If it fits AND you've already paid for it (the latter applies to ALL
returning choir women, but just a couple new members), please sign for
it (there will be a sheet) and take it with you.

It will be too long, of course. If you can hem it yourself or know
someone who sews well that's your best bet, but we do hire someone to
help out when necessary.

Cheers,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice