[Choir] Please check your name for Homecoming program

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 10 16:05:28 EDT 2014

Dear Choir,

Please check the following list and let me know if any of the details
pertaining to you need correction - grad year, spelling, or other. An
asterisk (*) means you're in President's Ensemble; ^ refers to section
leaders. If you're not on the list, that also needs to be corrected!

This is for the Homecoming program, which needs to get to Dave Z. by
Monday. Ergo, please send me any corrections ASAP. Thanks.

Best,
BR

THE STEVENS CHOIR, Fall 2014

1 & 2nd Sopranos