[Choir] Homecoming outfits & calls; rehearsal on TUESDAY (which is Monday...)

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 12 18:37:46 EDT 2014

Dear Choir,

For Homecoming next Saturday, we wear:

- Neat (NEAT) black slacks/jeans or skirts (NO minis, please. Trust me
on this. Bad angle!).

- Black shoes and BLACK socks (please no athletic socks)

- Stevens Choir polo shirts. If you were in Choir last fall you should
have one, so please be sure you have it and it's clean and unwrinkled.
If you are new, you get to pick up a polo shirt this week at rehearsal.

The shirts are compliments of the department (meaning, you don't pay for
them), and are yours to keep. You do need to take good care of it, as
you'll be using it for Homecoming whenever you're in fall choir.

CALLS on Saturday 10/18:

10:00 Music Room - rehearse with alumni. Please note this will also be
our only opportunity to get the full choir together before our actual
concert date, so be ready to launch some Bohemian Rhapsody et al! (BRIAN
SENT MIDI LINKS - please use them, folks!). Release - about 11:30

2:00 DeBaun - TECH (house opens at 2:30)

3:00 DeBaun - performance. It's a good bet you'll be out by 4:30 at the
very latest.

This week we have rehearsal Tuesday night, _not_ tomorrow (Mon). Because
in Stevensland, Tuesday is Monday this week.

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice