[Choir] 10:00 Music Rm; 2:00 DeBaun tomorrow, Sat -

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 17 22:05:21 EDT 2014

Dear Choir,

A reminder about tomorrow:

10:00 Music Room - rehearse with alums; do a few other pieces. Probable
release time: 11:30 (I may keep our visitors a while longer to go over
parts)

- Dave Zimmerman is bringing coffee & muffins; they may go quickly

- no need to wear performance clothes but remember we have guests so no
pajamas (yes, it's happened)

- if you still don't have a Stevens Choir polo shirt GET ONE as soon as
you come in. The visitors will be offered shirts as well, and there are
few or none left of some sizes.

- performance repertoire: Witness, Turtle Dove, Alma Mater (in that
order)

- when you leave take your binders with you to bring to DeBaun later,
and please take good care of them and their contents. I'll check with
Carl to see if we can leave binders in a specific area backstage or in
his office after the performance.

2:00 DeBaun stage - be there and ready to start. We have a half hour to
tech ALL the acts, not just us.

- performance attire: Choir polo shirt; neat black pants (or skirt),
shoes and socks

3:00 curtain: President's Ensemble starts; there are several
instrumental acts and segments of "All the World's a Stage," and then
the Choir closes the show. We should be out by 4:30 at the very latest.

Looking forward!

Cheers,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice