[Choir] Men, women's measurements Saturday -

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 17 15:03:39 EDT 2014

Dear Choir,

If you are a) a new male member of the Choir, or b) a woman who has not
yet been measured, please know that one of our altos, Liz Lamb, has
generously offered to take measurements in the Music Room this coming
Saturday at 4:30.

NEW MEN:
Sat will be the first date for men's measurements this semester; we will
continue next week post-Choir. However, the sooner you can get measured,
the better.

ALL WOMEN:
If you have already been measured, you can disregard this email (see the
PS below, first). If you haven't, it may be possible to measure a very
few people Thursday after Choir, but it would be extremely helpful for
anyone who CAN come Saturday, to come on Saturday.

Please RSVP if you are coming Saturday - but don't say you'll be there
unless you really do intend to be there. Liz is making special
arrangements, and her time must be respected. Thanks.

Liz's number: 571-274-1507.

You can RSVP to me at breeves at stevens.edu (do not just hit "reply" - I
think that'll go to everyone on the list), or sign up on the list I put
out tomorrow in choir.

Thank you!

(PS: checks/cash for outfits, please - $40/women; and I must double
check for the men).

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice