[Choir] Reminder - starting tomorrow, if you're in, YOU'RE IN

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 14 21:53:03 EDT 2014

Dear All,

This is for those who have been "trying choir on for size" for the
initial three weeks of school.

As of tomorrow, anyone who has not contacted me about dropping is
considered as having committed to the ensemble for the semester,
including rehearsals and performances dates.

Please respect this deadline, and CONTACT ME if you intend to drop and
have not already spoken with or emailed me. I will not be remotely angry
if you drop at this point, but I WILL be angry if you disregard this
request and drop later, after having implied your commitment. I need to
know who is definitively onboard from here on in, and persons pulling
out after this date are behaving disrespectfully to me, the music and
the rest of the ensemble. Please do not be that person.

Thank you!

Cheers,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice