[Choir] Re CHOIR - we start tomorrow!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Aug 30 13:00:15 EDT 2015

Dear Choir!

We start our semester TOMORROW, Monday 8/31, at 6:45, and continue as per usual on Thursday. Hope to see you!

The theme this semester is simply, "SPIRIT." We'll be doing spirituals (surprise - and guess what one of them will be), and quite a few classics - by Haydn, Handel, Thompson, Bernstein, probably Brahms...I've included links to some more, below, as teasers.

Hope you've had a splendid summer and are ready to hit the ground running. :-)

Cheers and looking forward,

BR

Ubi caritas (Durufle)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PzS7rVTgKE