[Choir] Tree Lighting at Stevens - Thurs 9pm, Davis Lawn

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Dec 2 12:26:42 EST 2015

Dear Choir,

The tree lighting has been rescheduled for tomorrow (Thurs) evening, right after Choir (call it 9:10 pm, as we are too close to concert to cut Choir short). I will hope that as many of you as possible will be able to join!

I'm sorry to say that the rain-induced change torpedoed my ability to be there myself. Justin Kilpatrick, tenor section leader, will be leading the carols.

Best,