[Choir] Arcadia; Recital reminders

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sat Nov 14 09:13:05 EST 2015

Dear All,

"Arcadia" has two more performances, today (Sat) at 2:00 and 8:00. If you haven't yet seen it, I hope you can get there!

Ideally it will be the afternoon show --- as at 7:30pm, you are all cordially invited to a voice recital I am singing at St. Matthews (8th & Hudson, adjacent to campus), with guest artists Rachel Watson, a member of our soprano section, and Colin Gliech, who just graduated. We are doing terrific repertoire, including some by favorite choral composer Eric Whitacre. Free admission. Hope you can make it.

BTW, my folks were tremendously impressed with Thursday night's rehearsal. Thank you for giving them a memorable experience!

Best,