[Choir] MONDAY for hems -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 19 01:12:34 EST 2015

Dear New Members,

My thanks to those of you who responded. Everyone who did is good for Monday fittings, so Monday it is. I've asked Cindy Boyle to come at about 6:00. The earlier you can come in, the better.

Please do not wait until rehearsal starts if you can avoid it, ESPECIALLY if you are a once-per-weeker.

If you did not respond as requested, please note that fittings are not happening tomorrow (Thurs) after all, as no one asked for it and I had to let Cindy know whether or not to come in. You'll have to do your fitting on Monday, or take your dress/pants to a tailor.

Thanks!

Best,