[Choir] Haydn bass solo part, & coaching change

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 23 11:16:46 EST 2015

Dear All,

My bad - I forgot I need to hear people for the brief "bass" solo in the Haydn this evening after Choir. So, the 9-9:30 coaching time is (probably) no more.

It's a very high part - really tenor/high bari range. That said, any man who is strong on those notes is welcome to audition. If tonight after Choir is not possible, shoot me an email.

Best,