[Choir] STEVENS CLOSING AT NOON

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 23 12:00:01 EST 2015

Dear All,

I just got a call from David Zimmerman, head of our department. Stevens is closing at noon today (as in, pretty much now), to try to reduce demand on the very limited water supplies in Hoboken.

Therefore, all lessons and tonight's Choir are cancelled (BOO).

I hope we'll be back to normal tomorrow!

In the meantime, re OUTFITS - please bring them in NEXT Monday and we'll try this again.

Best,