[Choir] Carols: Tues 12/1, SUN 12/6

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 29 10:28:43 EST 2015

Dear Choir!

I hope you're all enjoying the last day of Thanksgiving (and water main) break.

We're heading into our performance season. PLEASE NOTE:

Tuesday 12/1, 9:00pm, Davis Lawn: All who can, please come to sing/lead carols! The Stevens Choir is being advertised as part of the tree-lighting ceremony.

SUNDAY 12/6, 6:30 call time (7:30 start): Concert & Carol Sing with the Stevens Choir, St. Matthew Lutheran Trinity Church, 8th & Hudson Streets, Hoboken (right next to the campus).

Re FALL CONCERT: we have four rehearsals remaining before Saturday Dec. 12! Please make every effort to be in rehearsal and on time.

Looking forward -

Cheers,