[Choir] Voice coachings / And, re new outfits -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 21 14:40:49 EDT 2015

Dear All,

Through the rest of the semester, I'd like to set up one-off private voice coachings with as many interested choir members as I can. This week's coaching space is already filled, BUT -

Can anyone take next week, 1:00-1:30 on Tuesday?

Please watch this space for more times...first-come first-serve!

OUTFITS: New members, please bring in cash or checks as soon as possible:

Men: $60

Women: $40

Make checks out to Stevens Institute of Technology, and be sure to put "Stevens Choir outfit" on the subject line.

Thank you!

Cheers,