[Choir] Haydn "Dona nobis pacem" links to parts; perf.

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 24 02:00:30 EDT 2015

Dear All,

A link to the Haydn Dona nobis pacem, from his Harmoniemesse -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orx7oGHJxIc

The movement we're doing closes out the mass. It starts at 40:15.

FYI - technically, the Dona nobis is part of the larger Agnus Dei movement, but we're not doing the longish solo section preceding the choral entrance.

PARTS, BELOW - please note that our specific section starts at about 2:10 on each of the following -

Full SATB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1QMDDZ4Pcg&index=10&list=PL8kL6RLTKUPSjunJ7zC2a5QyAYQrr4nO0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmqtjYQ3Zhc&list=PL8kL6RLTKUPSjunJ7zC2a5QyAYQrr4nO0 - soprano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMic5VnQ6Ks:<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMic5VnQ6Ks> alto