[Choir] New & handy "Blazhen Muzh" link -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 19 09:51:19 EDT 2016

Dear All!

Here's a new and different B.M link, with a smaller choir. The parts and pronunciation are clearer here than in the prior recording. Please review!

This is the Slavic Chorale, and they're using more of that slight "y" sound in front of more vowels than I've heard in the recordings with larger groups. I like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_O-HrSQ0-E