[Choir] Fw: New & handy "Blazhen Muzh" link -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 28 23:06:42 EDT 2016

Dear Choir,

As advertised (at least in the men's sectional tonight), I am again sending that link to a useful recording of "Blazhen Muzh."

The group took a big leap on this tonight - bravi tutti! - AND, everyone listening to this a few times will boost the piece that much more.

Splendid rehearsal this evening, folks. Well done; looking forward to Saturday!

I'll send a reminder about call times tomorrow.

Cheers,