[Choir] ALL CHOIR CONCERT CALLS, tomorrow, Sat 4/30

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 29 16:11:34 EDT 2016

Dear All,

Here are the calls for tomorrow.

READERS & THOSE SOLOING WITH STEPHANIE - PLEASE NOTE THE ADDED DETAIL.

BTW - the JAZZ BAND performs tonight in Bissinger, 8pm - hope you can stop by!

SATURDAY APRIL 30 - tech and concert calls, DeBaun:

2:20 LUDEL - mic work

2:30 Poetry Readers - all please arrive at 2:30.

2:50 STEPHANIE, with Rowena, Beth, Ian, Rachel / 2:55 start; run each piece

FULL CHOIR - 3:20 call; 3:30 start; go to 5:15.

Please be ON TIME - we will have no time to waste in waiting for latecomers. "On time" means a bare minimum of 10 minutes early, with stuff stowed and folders found (they'll be backstage) in plenty of time to START at 3:30.

To reiterate: 3:30 is the time we START - not the time you walk in the door. Please be quiet when you arrive, as other rehearsing will probably be happening. Thanks.

5:00-5:30 PRESIDENT'S ENSEMBLE. Those of you not in the Choir - PLEASE NOTE that you are scheduled 15 minutes before the choir leaves, and please be ON TIME! On time = at least 5 minutes early. This call is to allow us to rehearse the logistics of getting you into and out of performance position.

5:30-7:00 - Break for dinner & getting dressed

7:00 - CHOIR CALL - ALL ONSTAGE; ALL DRESSED (please do not plan to change at DeBaun if you can avoid it - there is very little room or privacy backstage)

7:30 - House opens; all performers backstage (or in front row house seats, for non-Choir President's members)

8:00 - Curtain

I can't tell you how long the concert will last, but I wouldn't plan on leaving DeBaun before 9:30.

We have a TERRIFIC concert, folks. I am hugely looking forward to this!

All best,