[Choir] Outifts - newbies, please respond

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 6 18:09:33 EST 2016

For New Members -

As previously announced, outfits are in. Please plan to try them on this week - see prior choir at list email for details on the whens.

And - I'll be doing hem measurements for as many people as I can tomorrow evening right after Choir.

If you CAN stay after Choir to get this done, please do - and PLEASE BRING PERFORMANCE SHOES (or shoes very close to them in height).

If anyone can help me out with this task, I'd greatly appreciate the assistance ( please alert me!).

I can do some measurements on Friday between about 4:30pm and 7:30pm as well, specific times TBA.