[Choir] For "Rumors" people - I need to know who you are!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 6 17:36:09 EST 2016

Dear Choir -

If you are are part of the cast or crew for the SDS production of "Rumors," please alert me. I need to know who is missing rehearsal for that reason this week.

Here are those I know to be cast or crew that is necessary to running the show (please do NOT skip choir in order to usher or do other house duties, excepting house manager only):

Dana

Kiera

Luke

Maya

Michelle

Natalie

Thanks - and break legs! I'm looking forward to seeing the show Friday evening.